About Dan Montano
Dan Montano delivers services under the umbrella of services that influence the User Experience. These services include:
- User research – Find answers that can lead strategy, innovation and design
- User personas – Segmenting your users based on preferences and behaviors. Identifying what they need from your products and services.
- User scenarios – Identifying key user and business scenarios
- Context analysis – Identifying how use contexts influence users)
- Information architecture – Improves finding content, leveraging information
- Data strategy – Identifying opportunities to leverage data
- Analytics strategy – Identifying valuable metrics and dashbaords
- Content strategy – Identifying opportunities to deliver and leverage the value of content
- User interaction flows – The steps your users will take to reach their goals
- Business process flows – Interdepartmental, online and off-line flows
- Wireframes – Blue prints for your application or website
- User testing – Identifying where and why users need improvements in your products
- Data analysis – Reviewing data to identify issues and opportunities
- Retention strategy – Identifying ways to improve user retention
- Conversion strategy – Identifying ways to convert visitors into customers
- Visual and graphic design – Creating visual content for communications
- Content creation and content marketing – Content is the new SEO. Content in any digital media. Illustrations, infographics, animations, interactives, video, games, writing and more.
- General consulting – Helping you identify which services you need and delivering on those services.